Applications must be submitted by midnight, June 30, 2013 to be considered on time. It is important to note, however, that many brackets fill up well in advance of the registration deadline.
Review How to Apply below and then click below to get registered!
How to Apply:
- Tournament applications are submitted online using GotSoccer. Click on the Apply Now button below to begin the process. If you have an existing GotSoccer account for your team, use it to apply. If not, you will need to create a new account for your team (it’s free).
- Please be thorough and accurate with all information entered, especially email addresses and phone numbers. Managers and Coaches won’t get important information if this is entered incorrectly.
- The age group you will play in the Park City Extreme Cup is your Fall 2013 age. However, the age group of your GotSoccer team account must be your team’s current age (the age they are today).
- Application fees are $475 for U9, $550 for U10-U11 and $650 for U12-18 and can be paid by credit card or check. Applications will not be considered for acceptance until payment has been received. If your application is not accepted you will receive a full refund, but once accepted no refunds will be made. Teams that elect to withdraw once they have been accepted will be charged a $50 administrative fee.
- After submitting your application successfully, you will receive an email confirmation. This does NOT constitute acceptance into the tournament. Notification of acceptance will be emailed separately.
The deadline to submit applications is midnight, June 30, 2013. Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance, although early applications are given priority.
NOTE: When your application is completed, it may specify an incorrect age group on the Payment or Confirmation page. This can occur (sometimes, not always) from the way that GotSoccer automatically calculates team ages when a tournament falls just after the August 1 age rollover. Please verify your age group from your email confirmation instead of the application web pages. See the Tournament F.A.Q.’s for details.