The Park City Extreme Cup has become
a Stay & Play tournament for Travel Teams in 2019
All Travel Teams (those traveling approximately 90 miles or more) MUST book a minimum number of room nights through our lodging partner Stay Park City.
- All Travel Teams receive priority acceptance to the Park City Extreme Cup.
- All Travel Teams MUST complete a Stay & Play Accommodation Report with their
reservation confirmation number(s) through the link below, by July 10.
- Travel Teams may request a Stay & Play Waiver through the link below, by July 8;
qualifying waiver scenarios are described below.
- Team Managers, or Tournament Coordinators, will receive a special thank you gift at Team
Check-In for meeting Stay & Play deadlines.
Minimum required room nights MUST be met*
Distance from Park City Teams U12 & Younger Teams U13 & Older
90 - 150 Miles 8 Room Nights 10 Room Nights
151 or More Miles 16 Room Nights 20 Room Nights
* Room nights are defined in Stay & Play FAQs
Local Teams (those traveling less than 90 miles) who voluntarily complete a Stay & Play Accommodation Report with their reservation confirmation number(s) through the link below,
by June 19:
- Greatly increase odds of team acceptance to the Extreme Cup
- Will receive a special thank you gift at Team Check-In for the Team Manager or
Travel Teams MUST adhere to the Stay & Play requirements or risk disqualification.
Through our lodging program and partnership with Stay Park City, all Travel Teams (as well as local teams or families choosing to book rooms for a “staycation”) receive access to exclusive inventory and discounted rates at a variety of hotels, condos and vacation rental homes.
1. Using the booking link below, the link on the Lodging page on the Extreme Cup website, or by calling 435.602.1216, find and book accommodations that meet the needs of your family or team.
- Accommodations may be booked in team blocks or as single rooms/units
- Share Stay & Play requirements & booking information with all families on your team
- Confirm team families understand July 10 booking / reporting deadline
- Retain your confirmation number(s) to report your team reservation(s) by July 10
2. Team Manager or Travel Coordinator completes a Stay & Play Accommodation Report with reservation confirmation number(s) by July 10.
- Complete only one report per team
- If accommodations were not booked in a team block, reservation confirmation numbers
and booking detail must be collected from all team families prior to filing the team’s
Stay & Play Accommodation Report
Stay & Play Accommodations Report: Link Coming Soon
3. Travel Teams may submit a Stay & Play Waiver for all or some of the required room nights if they are unable to meet the tournament’s Stay & Play Requirements, this year, for any of the following reasons:
- Rooms were booked outside of Stay Park City services prior to April 15, 2019
- Team members own a second home or timeshare in the Park City area
- Team members plan to stay with family or friends in the Park City area
- Team members plan to camp or stay at an RV Park in the Park City area
Stay & Play Waivers must be filled out completely, to include reservation confirmation numbers,
and other verification details, by July 8.
Stay & Play Waiver: Link Coming Soon
4. Local Team Manager or Tournament Coordinator Action
- Provide Stay & Play booking information to your team families
- Ask any families that book accommodations to provide you with reservation confirmation
numbers and Booking Detail prior to June 19
- Complete Stay & Play Accommodation Report by June 19 for team priority acceptance
- Complete Stay & Play Accommodation Report by July 10 to receive thank you gift
For assistance with booking, email email@example.com or call 435.602.1216
For questions about Stay & Play Waivers: email firstname.lastname@example.org
To update Stay & Play Accommodation Reports, email email@example.com